Reddit users are truly impressive creatures: when they see something that needs to be done, they do it.
User /u/Im-German-Lets-Party is a prime example of this fact, having created an excellent video wallpaper program VideoPaper.
- On looping it still might blink black / red for a millisecond
- Video scaling, probably can’t be solved. You need videos in the correct resolution(s) of your screen. You can test this by playing a file in windows media player and going fullscreen. Are there black bars? If yes, then VideoPaper will have them too.
- Improved looping
- Added multi screen / panel support
- Fixed user switching
- Fixed return from hybernation, suspend etc.
- Fixed shutdown (no longer blocks shutdown)
- New gui
- Added notifications (can be disabled)
- General code cleanup
This is a demonstration on how to use Newspaper
Download VideoPaper: (Free)Download Wallpaper
Head to the link above and download the program to get started.
Once your program is downloaded and unzipped, double-click on the VideoPaper.exe file and you will receive a notification on your Taskbar. Right-click the VideoPaper icon and select Settings to get started.
This will open the VideoPaper window. A handy little piece of software, VideoPaper will allow you to place a video as your wallpaper background. It does this by placing a your file as a sort of skin above the conventional wallpaper, but below your icons and task bar.
The technique to using this software is as follows:
- Click Create Video Panel: This will create a profile for your video. You can save different profiles for different videos.
- Adjust Width & Height: Change the width and height parameters to those of your monitor resolution.
- Adjust Top & Left: This adjusts the position of your video. To position your video to the exact center of your screen, make both of these parameters 0.
- Click Set Size + Position: This will lock in your positioning and resolution for your video.
- Click Set Video: A file window will open. Select the video you want to use as a wallpaper.
Done! Through the use of this handy little program, you can now use videos as wallpaper freely and easily.
VideoPaper Reddit Page: Click here
Getlivewalls.com is not affiliated with any software. We just like their neat software.